NPC KNOX CLASSICOfficial Women’s Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure, Wellness and Bikini Entry Form- Sanction #3119
Mandatory Check-In and Weigh-In
Friday July 31, 2020 between 5:00-7:00 pm
At Knoxville Civic Auditorium, 500 Howard Baker Jr. Ave., Knoxville, Tn. 37915
All Athletes MUST Check-in Friday July 31, 2020 between 5:00pm and 7:00pm.
No one will be allowed to check-in on Saturday Morning!
ONLY ATHLETES WILL BE PERMITTED IN THE ROOM DURING CHECK-IN.
Bodybuilding and Classic Physique competitors must wear competition suit to weigh-ins.
All athletes must be a member of the NPC. NPC cards can be purchased online: https://www.npcregistration.com/
Or they will be sold at check-in but NO CASH will be accepted!!
CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ONLY, $135 made payable to the NATIONAL PHYSIQUE COMMITTEE
NPC Regulations and Music
- All competitors are required to bring bands for pump-up. No weights will be allowed in the pump-up room.
- All Bodybuilding and Classic Physique athletes must supply their own music. Music must not be longer than 45 seconds. Posing music must be the only music on the CD or USB Flash Drive and music will be collected at Check-ins on Friday night. *No profanity is allowed in the music*
- Crossovers will be permitted in EVERY division.
- No Refunds
- Due to venue rules: ALL athletes wearing tanning products must wear long sleeve shirt and long pants to sit in auditorium seating- NO EXCEPTIONS
- No Dream Tan allowed
- The NPC reserves the right to determine the number of competitors that will pose at the night show
POSING & AWARDS
All competitors in Bodybuilding Physique & Classic Physique will be introduced on stage at the night show. The top 5 competitors in each height class, and the overall winners will be awarded medallions/trophies
Late fee of $50.00 if postmarked after Saturday July 18, 2020
Entry Fees should be paid by check of money order made payable to “Knox Classic”
Only cash, money order, certificated check will be accepted on Friday night entries.
- Entry form & Release- completed and signed
- Check or money order for $100.00 each class payable to “Knox Classic”
- Copy of your 2020 NPC card (can be purchased at check-in) Check or money order payable to: National Physique Committee
- Copy of driver’s license if you are entering Teenage or All Masters
If you prefer to register offline, please download the registration form & mail to:
9648 Valley Woods Lane
Knoxville, TN 37922
$100.00 for each division entered.
A late fee of $50.00 if postmarked after Saturday, July 18, 2020
Entry Fees must be paid by check or money order to “Knox Classic”